Rework looks for employees who want to grow personally and professionally alongside the company. If you're interested in applying for a position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Business Development – Rework is always looking for experienced Business Development talent to join the organization. We take a consultative approach to developing business. We educate our prospective clients on the budgeting, design, selection and the logistics of expanding an existing or opening a new office space. The office spaces we help our clients build create a company’s culture, increase employee productivity and aid in recruiting top talent for continued business growth.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous experience in the office furniture market required
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
Project Manager – A Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects including project planning, logistics plans, project schedules, budget estimating, resource allocation, proposal generation and job costing. This role is the primary contact for the client. Common candidate qualifications for a Project Manager position include:
- Bachelor's degree in interior architecture or interior design
- Previous experience in the contract furniture industry and knowledge of contract furniture products and manufacturing
- Highly organized individual, sensitive and responsive to internal and external client demands and deadlines
Designer – A Designer is responsible for helping take room measurements, maintaining design library, cultivating vendor relationships, the creation of AutoCAD drawings and renderings. In addition, the Designer is integral to the development and nurturing of our client relationships. Common candidate qualifications for the Designer position include:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD drafting, rendering techniques and Adobe Suite
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Resourceful, self-starters with exceptional time management skills
- CAP 20-20 knowledge/experience is a plus
Rework is an Equal Opportunity Employer.